Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
Twenty-eight standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are seven advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard test suites
- CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
- Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
- Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
- CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
Advanced configurable tests
- Advanced Disk
- Advanced CD / DVD
- Advanced 3D graphics
- Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
- Advanced Memory
- Advanced Multi-tasking
- Advanced Visualized Physics
- Additional Features
The application includes the following additional features:
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Supports printing results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable "Notes" field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary 'Mark' figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
- The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple 'Baseline' computers at the one time.
- Flexible license, move the software
V8.0.Build 1031 - 11th/March/2014
Added 4MB and 8MB block sizes to the advanced disk test
Added SETMEMTIMEOUT script command to allow the threaded memory test timeout length to be changed
Fixed a bug that could occur when reading memory information which could cause a crash
Fixed a bug where if an invalid motherboard serial number was written to the baseline file the saved file could not be re-opened
OS : Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8