Corporation Microsoft has finally unveiled the final version of the latest office suite, Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 RTM . Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 combines everything you need to create, edit and share documents from virtually anywhere. In addition, it includes a first-class facilities for the effective conduct of business and project management. Office 2013 is a radically redesigned the traditional office suite. Similarly, in its time was radically redesigned user interface in Microsoft Office 2007.
A new release of Microsoft Office 2013 has received an updated interface, became more social. It is optimized to work with touch and gestures, stylus, mouse and keyboard, so it supports all the new devices based on Windows, including tablets. OneNote and Lync are the first applications for the Office, in the style of Windows 8, they are ground for work on the tablets, your fingertips. By the way, it's claimed broad support Windows 8, including Windows RT. Office Home and Student 2013 RT, which includes new versions of the applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, will be installed on devices with ARM-Windows 8, including the Microsoft Surface . One of the main features of Office has tight integration with cloud faylohranilischem SkyDrive, documents and all settings will be stored in it by default, providing ease of access from any device connected to the network. The content will be available as offline and synchronize when reconnecting to the network. From social opportunities in the first place is worth to mention integration with Skype. Skype contacts are integrated with Lync, allowing to call or send instant messages. Another function - People Card - allows you to view contact information of the networks Facebook and LinkedIn, including status updates, photos, contact information for yourself and so on. additional fly in the ointment: the new Microsoft Office works with Windows 7 and Windows 8, the software giant has decided to exclude support for operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista . Release of the new Microsoft Office is expected in early 2013.
List of known changes in Office 15:
• The new interface, which is closer to the concept of Metro, flat menu buttons by analogy with Office 15 (or Office 2013 - is the name of the market, is rumored to be in the new package);
• Ability to view comments While reading;
• New opportunities to increase / decrease the font size, alignment, line, page width, control the spacing between paragraphs;
• New Menu "page layout" on the panel in edit mode.
• Office 2013 will not support work with operating systems of previous generations, the exception amount to only Windows 7.
• According to employees of the developer, the new version of office software will support work on iPad. Special release will provide users with "apple" tablet to work in the Special edition of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (recall that OneNote for iPad is already there).
• On ARM-plates Office 15 will be an integral part of the Windows RT (special assembly Winodws 8 for PC running ARM-processors).
• Expectedly, an office suite that will integrate with popular social networking sites such as, Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail and SkyDrive.
• You can also say that the software company is preparing an online platform of third party programs Office Marketplace.
• In the Office 15 version abolished Starter Edition, which in practice was not very popular among the users. Instead of this edition, it was decided to distribute 60-day "trial" version of the normal set of Microsoft Office.
Programs included in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013:
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft InfoPath
Microsoft Lync •
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
• Microsoft Visio Viewer
• Microsoft Word
• Office Shared Features
• Office Tools
• Word 2013 Preview
Word was nice, structured, and better to understand. New templates and formatting tools to help you make the document a finished look. You will find new ways to share documents and work with others. • Excel 2013 Preview Enjoy new ways of working with information and a more intuitive data analysis. Visualize, analyze, and display the results with just one click. Discover new knowledge, and share their discoveries easy! • PowerPoint 2013 Preview ready to create even more amazing presentation? Choose a theme, add a version of the design, align text and pictures, use the other features. Work on a presentation at the same time with other users, and present it with more confidence. • Outlook 2013 Preview Outlook helps you manage your busy life easier and more efficient. You will get new ways to find information quickly, manage emails, coordinate schedules, to keep abreast of changes from other users in social networks, and organize your huge list. • Preview OneNote 2013 OneNote - a digital notebook to create and store your records. Your notes are automatically saved, the application is equipped with user-friendly search system, so they are always at hand. And when you travel, they travel with you to your favorite devices or in any browser. Note: • This version of Retail. • Final version - (RTM). • Activation yet. • Russian version and language packs are not observed. • When you install the key is not asking, but without the key in 5 days, many functions will be restricted.