Convert PDF to Different Formats for Editing - Want to edit your PDF files without the professional Adobe Acrobat Pro? You can try Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro to convert PDF files to 7 different formats for editing and sharing as you like.
- Export PDF to Word, ePub, Text, Images, HTML, Excel, PPT, etc.
- Convert up to 200 PDF files at once.
- Convert a 200-page PDF within 1 minute, super fast.
- Built-in preview window enables you to preview and set page ranges before converting.
Export PDF to 7 Major Formats
- A good PDF converting tool will support various output formats, and features high conversion speed, zero quality loss, etc. Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro is a such powerful program, which is a must-have desktop application for PDF users.
- Easily convert Adobe PDF to 7 different major file formats, including Microsoft Word (.docx), ePub, Images (.jpg, .jpeg, .bmp, .png, .gif, etc.), Text (.txt), HTML (.html, .htm), Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint (.pptx), etc.
- After the conversion, you can edit and share your PDF file without any restrictions.
Preview PDF Files Before Converting
- Don't want to convert the whole 500-page PDF file? Want to view PDF files before converting to get more details? This PDF Conversion Professional tool comes with a built-in preview window, which can meet your demands.
- Double-click any imported PDF file, you can preview it on the right preview panel distinctively.
- According to your own specific needs, you can customize and define the page range or page ranges for converting.
Batch and Partial Conversion Modes
- Under different situations, you may have different PDF file converting needs. So just try Coolmuster PDF Converter Pro's batch and partial conversion functions. With it, you can convert a single or a batch of PDF to any formats at your will.
- Batch Conversion Mode: Convert up to 200 PDF files at one time.
- Partial Conversion Mode: Convert any page or page ranges of a PDF document to Word, ePub, HTML, Text, Image, Excel and PPT formats accurately.
100% Original Layouts and Formats
- No matter how complex your PDF file is, the output Word, ePub, Image, Text HTML, Excel and PowerPoint files will as same as the original PDF files.
- Preserve the original text contents, layouts, formatting, hyperlinks, images, etc. in the output files without any quality losing.
- 100% clean converting situation.